Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Fave Drugstore Buys!

So, I ABSOUTELY love Wal-Greens! I could walk around that store for hours... and I HAVE!! (AND Target! LOL!) There's just soo much there, with a cure or fix for just about anything! Here are some of the MAJOR great products I've found there, & here they are;

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask - Best for blemishes! And smells soooo minty, and feels major refreshing!

Burt's Bees Lip Balm - Just the plain ole stuff in the yellow tube. Works good for dry skin patches too,  if you don't have lotion.

Vaseline - For moisturizing, removing makeup, blending makeup, protecting skin from hair-dye, ... the possibilities are ENDLESS!!

Veet Hair Removal Kit - If you're as bad at shaving as I am, you'll love this kit! With a bladeless razor & thick formula, this kits rocks!

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Body / Face - Daily tanning w/ no harmful rays .. ALWAYS good!!

One a Day Womens Vitamin Packets - LOVE these! Nommy flavor, & vitamins are good!

Q-tips - ..Just like Vaseline, the possibilites are endless!

What are YOUR favorite drug store buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment