Thursday, December 16, 2010

Small Town Sexy is Product Review-Friendly!

Small Town Sexy is Product Review-Friendly!

I am 100% willing to try, review & blog about your product or service!
 For each review, I ask you send me the following;

* Item/product you are looking for a review on, or
* Directions to your event/location
I am willing to review all types of products, including fitness, nutrition, DVD's, restaurants, fitness equipment, home parties, clothing & accessories, store, lodging, jewelry, art, bags, supplements, books, crafts, cosmetics, and more! Just call my your own personal critic, for whatever your product!
 I also plan events, and network, so this is a great opportunity to make new contacts for that little black book!
Contact me at blondie_fabulous23@yahoo.com to get started!





No comments:

Post a Comment