Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nikki's Mad Hatter Un-Birthday Party

OMG, 2010 has been QUITE a year. After all that, I'm DEFINITELY ready to cut loose with some birthday fun!!
I always have such anxiety when my birthday nears. I want to celebrate with my friends, but with it being so close to Christmas, it's hard for everyone to get away. That's why I'm looking forward to this party - it's a few days earlier, hopefully helping more people to be able to come have a drink with me for my birthday! Even if it's just for one (lol), I'm still glad when someone stops by my party- means alot :) Always fun to whoop it up with my friends!
Can't wait to see you all there! (and you're crazy outfits & hats LOL! Remember, Mad Hatter-styles - Even if you don't dress up, you can still stop by, haha)

See you there, Love Ya's, Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment