Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Real-Life FarmVille

Next summer will be an AWESOME summer!! Decorating a new place, getting set up in our new 'Mansion', more pets (hehehe!), more new business ventures, and I can't wait until I can FINALLY cultivate my huge garden that I've been wanting, because I have BIG plans! Basically, Nikkis own Real Life FarmVille!
 I would like to be able to go out into my garden, and 'pick' dinner. Then, head over to my happy chicken or turkey coop, nab a little protien. Or my trout pond, or maybe some of the fresh venison in the cooler. Pick some fruit for dessert. Season all of the above with herbs from my own herb garden, and wash down with home-brewed beer made from hops grown (you guessed it!) on my shed, while sitting on the swing next to the koi pond and rain garden. Oh, and did I mention that herd of dogs that I have following me?? Like I said, I cannot WAIT to get moved out of this teeny little mini-Mansion, and into our new home! !

No comments:

Post a Comment