Sunday, January 16, 2011

FOR SALE: Help Fund my ZUMBA Training!

So, I'm 'liquidating' some random items I have around my mini-mansion to fund my ZUMBA Instructor Training in February. Email, Call or FB me to buy any item. I accept Cash, Check, or PayPal. All items are as described, no returns (don't worry, I'm not selling you crap).

I have For Sale:

1 ~ PREVENTION Magazine Ultimate Walking Workout DVD, never viewed = $5

1 ~ Black Logitech USB Keyboard, Great condition, = $10

1 ~ Saw 3 DVD, great condition, (says nikki on DVD) = $5

1 ~ GE HDMI Cable, 6ft, opened, but never used = $10




1 ~ Chevy Corsica, 1991, would be a good work car, good runner, not a beauty queen, but not trashed, either. = Asking $400 /Make Offer

1 ~ Karate Kid DVD, new version, never viewed, cover has a slice in it from P.O, but DVD is fine. = $10

1 ~ iRiver H10 20g MP3 Player, Blue, with USB cable. This item has software issues, but physically is in great condition. Brand new, these babies still go for around $300+. You can see an item description at: http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=226&s=1405&ID=89187&P=F
With the software issues (which can be fixed, btw), if you're interested, Make an Offer.

 I will have more items, as the day & cleaning go on.. Any purchase helps me out!

THANKS in advance!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment