Sunday, April 25, 2010

If You Paint a Turd gold, You Still Have a Turd.

'Our' cabin is being painted today. Nevermind the fact that it's damn near falling apart inside, complete with countertops from 1972 & a hole in the floor of the front breezeway. BUT, as long as it looks good on the outside, I guess that's all that matter, right?!   (ggrrr...) It will be SOO nice to finally move outta here, out to Baptism, to our OWN spot, & out of 'Parent-Central' LOL! I've been looking at decorating ideas, paint, etc.. I'm getting excited! Jake says we should be in this summer. (happy dance!) I'm really into Japanese-inspired decor, plants, zebra, Feng Shui, etc.. so that's the type of thing that we're registered for at Target. NOT TO MENTION camper season is here! Time to get up to Itchy-Belly & give our 'Love Shack' it's annual once-over. That camper is about my favorite spot in the summer! I can spend every spare second there. Not looking forward to the ticks & skeeters, but you can't have your beer & drink it too, I s'pose! It'd be nice to get garden up there, maybe more lawn furniture, hmm.. picnic table maybe? AND A SLIP n SLIDE!! All about the Slip n Slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment